Legal Counseling Program
In “Alma Zois”, a helpline staffed by legal counselor , provides access to legal information to any patient with breast cancer nationwide.
The aim of the program
- Legal advice to patients throught the helpline on a weekly basis
- Planning & Implementation of rights claiming program
– Legal issues for breast cancer patients
Patients can call the helpline to be informed on matters concerning the employment rights of women with breast cancer, insurance coverage and state benefits.
– Benefits concerning:
– Requirements and procedure for exams and treatment in public and private hospitals.
-Early retirement options or disability pension from the insurance carrier.
– Employment rights (part-time, special leave).
– Social benefits such as:
– Disability allowance
– Travel Bulletin
– Culture Card
– Tax benefits or exemptions
– Social tourism programs
– University admissions
– Facilities in Military Service
– Discount on Municipal taxes
– Discount on landline internet connection