On Sunday October 1st , Run – Celebrate- Support the race against breast cancer!
For your own convenience use the Public Transportation
Below you can find the public transportation stops/stations close to Zappeion:
- Metro: Syntagma Station (red/blue line)
- Tram: Syntagma Station, Zappeion
- Trolley: Syntagma Station, Panathinaiko Stadium (Mets) , Statue of Byron
Useful information for everyone
Wear you special T-shirt and your race bib and come at Zappeion to celebrate life.
On Race site you can find multiple surprises. Don’ t miss them! Come in time!
Doctors and ambulance from Henry Dunant Hospital Center, SOS Doctors and medical volunteers (EDOK) will cover the Race site and Race course
Parents are responsible for their children.
In case of emergency, report a missing child at the race director (near the stage) in order to make announcement .
Our volunteers will be everywhere around. Do not hesitate to ask for their help!
Attention: Safekeeping is provided for the 5km runners ONLY.
You can find chemical toilets behind the Zappeion building
When you finish, stay at the Race site to applause for the winners and our beloved volunteers
Above all: Respect each other
Useful information for Runners (5Km)
- Wear your race bib (the timing chip is on it)
- 5 Km Race Start: 10:00 am
- Starting Line: Zappeio- Vas. Amalias str. exit (heading to Syntagma)
- Safekeeping Boοth: Zappeio exit to Vas. Olgas street
- Water Stations: 1) Zappeio, 2) Starting/Finishing Line, 3) at the middle of the course -2,5 km
- Race Route: Vas. Amalias Av.- Vas. Sofias Av. – u turn at Mavili’s Square- Vas. Sofias Av.-Vassileos Konstantinou Av.- Zappeio
- Route Map for the Race
Useful information for the Walkers
- 2 Km Walk Start: 11:15.
- Starting Line: Zappeio- Vas. Amalias str. exit (via the fountain)
- Water Stations: 1) Zappeio
Walk route: Vas. Amalias- Panepistimiou-turn on Pesmatzoglou str.- Filellinon- End on Vas. Amalias Av.