Saturday: Health Promotion DayGReece Race
Saturday September 29th 2018: Health Promotion Day
Greece Race for the Cure® will take place on Sunday September 30, 2018, but we are waiting for you on Saturday September 29, 2018 in Zappeion!
We are waiting for you on a day of health promotion, with many actions and surprises for everyone!
12:00 – 18:00
- Last minute registrations
- Race kit pickup
- Walk around sponsor’s kiosks. There will be many surprises for everyone!
Food Village – From 11:00
Have a coffee or a beverage and support Greece Race for the Cure®. Überness and chef Vassilis Kallidis will be in Zappeio with us!
Health Village – From 12:00
- Breast clinical examinations for women over 20 years old
- Referral for free diagnostic breast exams
- Personal advice from qualified doctors to prevent and early diagnose breast cancer
Training Village – From 11:00
- 11:00-12:30: Yoga Session by Oysho
- 12:30-13:30: Tumbao Session by Planet Fitness team
- 15:30 – 16:00 Jerome Kaluta
- 16:00 – 16:30 Mottet
- 16:30 – 17:00 Muchatrela Band
- 17:00 -18:00 Dreamy Wishpers
- You can register for breast clinical examination Wednesday 5/9 – Wednesday 26/9 (11:00 – 18:00) at the phone number 210 41 80 006 (ext. 19) to Eleni Lekka.
- Don’t forget to wear comfortable clothes.
- To participate in yoga session you should first register in OYSHO.
- To participate in Tumbao session there is no need for prior registration. Just come and join us in Zappeion!
- Courses will be tailored to all levels of trainees.
- Participation is free of charge.
Saturday’s schedule will be continuously updated!